Providing education and various social services to the community is the main objective of Lha Charitable Trust. We would like to announce a vacant position of Computer Instructor at our office in Mcleod Ganj, Dharamshala and invite applications from interested candidates having relevant qualifications.
Post Title: Computer Instructor
Key responsibility: Management and teaching of Lha computer classes.
Status: Full time member of Lha staff on a two year Contract, to be confirmed after three month's successful probation period.
Selection procedures: 1. Scrutiny of application & resumes; 2. Call for computer exam, followed by interview
Last date for submission: 24th March, 2017
Qualified candidates will be notified by 27th March, 2017 for the computer exam.
Criteria and Qualification:
1. Bachelors in Computer Application/ equivalent to A level.
2. Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Indesign (CS6).
3. Proficient in Tibetan and English languages
* Preference will be given to those who have teaching experience, work experience, and have knowledge ofwebsite management and video editing.
Documents required for submission:
1 Covering letter
3 Attested copy of degree certificates and mark sheets
4 Attested copies of applicant's updated Green Book and RC
5 Medical fitness certificate
6 No Objection Letter if the applicant is currently employed
Salary and Benefits:
* Staring salary will be INR 18,000 per month during the probation period.
Salary will be negotiable against candidate's experience and qualifications
* Other benefits on a par with the regular staff.
Send your application to:
Ngawang Rabgyal (Director)
Temple Road, Mcleod Ganj
Dharamshala 176219 (H.P)
Read 445 times