Providing education and various social services to the community is the main objective of Lha Charitable Trust. Lha office would like to announce a vacancy for the post of Programme Manager at Mcleod Ganj, Dharamshala and invites applications from interested candidates having relevant qualifications.
- Post Title: Programme Manager
- Key responsibility: Planning, Management, Networking and Execution of diverse daily social programmes and projects.
- Status: Full time Lha staff for two years on Contract after three month's successful probation period.
- Selection procedures: 1. Scrutiny of application & résumés; 2. Call for Tibetan & English written tests, followed by interview
- Last date for submission: 31st Jan, 2015
- Qualified candidates will be notified by 3rd Feb, 2015 for test.
1. Bachelor and equivalent degree 2. Basic computer skills 3. Excellent interpersonal communication skills 4. Excellent in Tibetan and English languages 5. Should be able to work independently 6. Translation skills between Tibetan/English 7. Knowledge of social media management
Document Required for submission:
- Cover letter
- Attested copy of degree certificates and mark sheets
- Attested copies of applicant's updated Green Book and RC
- Medical fitness certificate
- No Objection Letter if the applicant is currently employed
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary negotiable against candidate's experience and qualifications
- Other benefits in par with the regular staff.
Send your application to:
Ngawang Rabgyal (Director)
Temple Road, Mcleod Ganj
Dharamshala 176219 (H.P)
Mobile No: 9816689222
Read 3656 times